Combining coconut flour with eggs and nut milk creates these versatile flatbreads. For the best results ensure to cook the bread covered.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 11/4cup almond milk
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- coconut oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Leave the batter to sit for 5 minutes, it will thicken slightly.
- The batter should be very runny and pour quickly, add more almond milk 2 tsp at a time, if needed, to thin the batter out.
- Heat a small frypan over medium to high heat.
- Add 2 tsp coconut oil to grease the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the frypan and tilt the pan in different directions to evenly distribute. You can add more batter to fill the pan if desired.
- Cook, covered with a lid, for about 2 minutes, or until the edges are golden and there are bubbles forming in the middle.
- Gently flip, then cover and cook until browned, about 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.