Chocolate Avocado Puddings is a delicious item, I like to prepare it for my childrens and thye enjoyed having Chocolate Avocado Pudding a lot.
- 2 large avocadoes, about 300g / 10.5oz flesh
- 175g / cups rice malt syrup
- 90g coconut oil, melted
- 40g raw cacao
- 30g soaked, roasted and ground wattleseed
- 1 tbs soaking liquid from wattleseed/li>
- pinch of himalayan salt
- zest of 1/2 orange
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more raw cacao or orange zest if desired.
- Pour into 3 x 1/2 cup ramekins, or whatever you have on hand, and refrigerate until firm. About 1 hour or overnight.
- This makes a great dinner party dessert! Everyone who likes chocolate praises it. Refrigerate for 3 days or freeze for 2 weeks.