This is one of the easiest loaves of bread to make. The nut butter and flax combine perfectly to give a loaf that holds its shape but slices just like regular bread. And it’s excellent to toast! Make as a loaf or shape into 6-8 buns
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to I8OC.
- Line a square or loaf tin with baking paper.
- Beat the almond butter, eggs, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar together until well combined.
- Combine the ground flaxseeds, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Then combine the wet and the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the loaf is risen and browned and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- If you make buns, check them after 15-20 m in utes.