This Loaf is studded with crunchy seeds and slices perfectly for sandwiches or open toasties. Use a different seed combination for a new loaf every time.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup psyllium m husk powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup warm water or ground flax seeds
- 4 egg s, beaten
- 1/4 tsp H Himalayan salt
- 4/8tbs seeds of choice
- Preheat the oven to I8O C.
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- I n a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, psyllium husks, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Stir in the eggs, melted coconut oil, then the water.
- If using, stir through the seeds.
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking pan.
- Smooth evenly with your hand’s zo form a round top.
- Bake for SS-70 minutes, until an inserted toothpick, comes out clean, and the top is hard like a bread crust. (Important: It will pass the toothpick test before it’s completely done, so make sure the lid is very crusty )
- Cool completely and then remove from the pan.
- Keep at room temperature for 3-4 days.