Turmeric is a powerful spice full of the antioxidant curcumin. Use it to make bright yellow hot drinks that will nourish the immune system and your body for years to come.
- 4 tbs ground turmeric
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup nut milk,
- 3 tsp ground ginger or coconut milk per serve
- Add all ingredients to a jar, sea I and shake well.
- Add 1-2 tsp of the mixture to a cup.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and pour over the to turmeric mix.
- Stir well and allow to sit for minutes to infuse. Alternatively, simmer the milk with the turmeric mixture.
- Add a pinch of Stevia or 1/2 tsp Native”a to taste.
- Store the turmeric blend in an airtight container
- at room temperature.
- This will only be as pood as the spices you use
- Use mesh organic spices where possible Aad a pinch chilli powder to your cup