Nut butter makes a great snack. Almonds are a nutritional powerhouse and provide a concentrated source of nutrients. Substitute some of the almonds for Brazil nuts or add in flax seeds or chia seeds for a different batch each time.
- Vegetable sticks(Celery, Carrot, Cucumber, Fennel, Okra, Cos lettuce)
- 1 tbs nut butter Der serve.
- 200-3OOg / 7 1Ooz raw almonds
- 2-3 tbs almond oil
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup each Brazil nuts, and cashews
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds o chia seeds
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon a Dinch of clove powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger and
- 1 tsp of ground turmeric
- Add 2-3 tsp cacao powder.
- Add the nuts to a food processor, blend until the nuts are a fine powder, then keep mixing until the mixture clumps together. Scrape down the food processor as needed.
- Then with the food processor running, slowly add the oil.
- Keep processing the nuts and scraping down the food processor as needed
- Process until the mixture resembles butter – it will be creamy and oily, add more oi! as required.
- Store in an airtight ar in the fridge for up to 2 months.
- Serve the vegetables sticks with the nut butter.