These chia balls can be made using just one bowl, your bare hands and a selection of clean and delicious ingredients.
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 3 tsp raw cacao
- 1 tbs coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 tbs nut butter
- 2 tsp hemp flour or protein
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- pinch of Stevia
- Add the almond flour, hemp flour, chia seeds, raw cacao powder, and Stevia to a bowl and combine well
- Then add the coconut oil, nut butter and vanilla to the bowl and com bin e well.
- Add more coconut oil if more liquid is needed.
- Roll about 2 tsp of the mixture into balls.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.