- Half dozen prawns, cooked and peeled
- 1/4 Wombok, or Chinese Cabbage
- 2 medium carrots
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 green capsicum
- handful of fresh mint
- handful of fresh coriander
- 3 tsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 red chilli, diced
- In a food processor, shred the carrots, wombok and capsicum and add to a medium bowl.
- Roughly chop the fresh mint and coriander, then add to the vegetables.
- To make the dressing, combine the fresh lime juice, fish sauce and diced chilli and put aside.
- Heat a medium pan over medium heat and add 2 tsp oil. Cook the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side.
- Mix the dressing through the salad, then top with the prawns.