These chocolate bars are studded with nuts, sweetened lightly with Stevia, and they keep in the fridge or freezer for a quick and delicious snack. Use sunflower seed butter and other seeds for a nut-free variety.
- 18Og / 6.3oz nuts of choice (almonds, macadamias)
- 9Og / 3oz Almond Butter 35g coconut oil, softened OR cacao butter, melted
- 3 tbs raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp Natvia
- 1 -2 tbs Modere protein powder
- Grind the nuts in a food processor until roughly chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine until the mixture comes together.
- 3 Press into a container and freeze for l hour, then slice into squares or bars.
- Keep refrigerated for up 2 weeks or freeze.