These cookies are a favourite. The pecans and spices are the perfect combinations, and they have a slight sweetness that provides a sweet afternoon snack.
- 220g / 7.7oz raw almonds
- 2 scoops Modere protein powder
- tsp ground cinnamon
- 8Og / 2.8oz raw pecans, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 scoops Stevia powder or 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the almonds and pecans to a food processor with the protein powder, Stevia, baking powder, cinnamon on and garam masala and grind until it forms a crumb.
- Add the egg and coconut oil and process again until it all comes together.
- Scoop tablespoons of the mixture into balls lay on a baking tray and flatten into rounds.
- Top each cookie with an extra pecan and bake in the oven /o 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are slightly risen and just browned.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for 5 days.