Black bean and avocado salad, brief salad is a vegan ceremonial dinner filled with chilli, herbs and spices. It’s additionally gluten-loose and dairy-loose.
Nutritions: This meal provides 549 kcal
- 17g protein
- 40g carbohydrate
- 36g fat
- 22g fibre and
- 2g salt
Required time: less than 30 mins
- 3 x 400g cooked black beans, drained
- Big handful chopped sparkling coriander
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges, seeds removed
- 1 big red pepper, stalk and seeds removed, sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 5 spring onions thinly sliced
- 200g/7oz clean watercress, sturdy stems snipped into half of
- 2 big ripe avocados, skin and seeds removed, cut into cubes
- 3-4 tbsp lime juice
- 6 tbsp more virgin olive oil
- 3-4 jalapeño peppers / 1 crimson chilli, finely chopped, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- pinch floor cumin
- salt and freshly floor black pepper
- Put all of the dressing substances in a jam jar, replace the lid and shake until adequately combined—season with salt and pepper. Add extra chilli if desired.
- Rinse the black beans under cold water and drain. Put in a big mixing bowl and pour over half of of the dressing.
- Add the last salad elements, aside from the watercress and avocado and stir properly to combine.
- To serve, divide the watercress among four serving plates. Spoon the salad on top & cover with the avocado cubes. Drizzle a little extra dressing over every portion.