These chocolate cookies have a soft texture and a rich chocolate flavour. Have alongside a cup of herbal tea or pack for an after lunch snack.
- 1 2/3 cups almond real
- 1/4cup coconut fl our
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbs Natvia Sweetener
- 11/2tbs raw cacao
- 1 tsp van ill a paste or essence
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 18OC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cacao, baking soda, and Monk Fruit Sweetener.
- Add to the bowl the egg, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Drop tbs of the mixture onto the baking tray.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, remove from the oven and for 1-2 minutes before removing from the tray.