Courgetti recipe is an easy recipe to make quick and healthy meals. Eat warm or bloodless with your favoured grilled greens for lunch or dinner.
Each serving provides 263 kcal,
- 13g protein
- 13g carbohydrates
- 16g fat
- 8.5g fibre
- 1.2g salt
- 100g broccoli (cut into florets)
- 200g halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 very large courgette, spiralised
- 10g vegetarian hard cheese
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat to medium-high to grill.
- Toss the broccoli with the chilli flakes, oil, tomatoes and salt and pepper in a generous quantity. Grill for 15-20 minutes (until the tomatoes are blistered) and slightly charred broccoli.
- Place the courgetti in a microwave-safe bowl that contains plenty of salt and pepper. Cover with cling film, poke in the top for a few holes and microwave for 2–3 minutes. Cook according to the instructions, if using store-bought courgetti.
- Stir in the tomatoes and broccoli with their juices. Mix in much of the Parmesan when serving, sprinkle some over the edges.