Fresh quality spices aad so much flavour, plus they contain a range of antioxidants and phytonutrients that can add long team Health benefits. Make a batch of this chai mix and allow the spices to warm you from the inside out.
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 2O
- 3 tbs ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs ground ginger
- tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Stevia or Natvia to taste
- 1 cup nut milk or coconut milk Der serve
- Add all ingredients to a jar, seal and shake weI!.
- Add 1tsp of the mixture to a cup.
- Heat the almond milk in a saucepan and pour over the chai mix.
- Stir well and allow to sit for 4 minutes to infuse, alternatively simmer the milk with the chai mixture.
- Add a pinch of Stevia or l/2 tsp Natvia to taste.
- Store the chai blend in an airtight container at room temperature.
- This will only be as good as the spices you use
- Use fresh organic spices where possible Add a pinch of chilli powder to your cup