A quick and easy chia pudding that can be made all year round with fresh or frozen berries. Mix the chia and milk, hop in the shower and it will be ready when you get out. How perfect is that!
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 Cup milk of your choice (skim or low fat)
- 125g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp. natural or Greek yoghurt
- Mix chia and milk in a small bowl
- Let sit for 10 minutes until the mixture thickens
- Add berries, vanilla and yoghurt and mix well
- Serve topped with your favourite toppings such as berries, sunflower seeds, banana, pumpkin seeds etc
- Amount Per Serving
Sodium 41.10mg 2%
Protein 6.92g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.