Dehydrated vegetables seasoned with a little salt make the perfect crispy snack or side to any meal. They’re the perfect replacement for chips and crisps.
- 1 bunch kale, washed, dried and torn into large pieces
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 sheets of nori, cut with scissors into small pieces
- 1/4 cup black or white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place all marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- With your hands, mix with the marinade, massaging gently into the kale, broccoli and nori.
- Transfer to dehydrator rack or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Dehydrate on the medium-high setting in the dehydrator or your oven on its lowest temperature with the oven door lefts slightly open.
- Times will vary from 6-1O hours.