Make jam without the sugar. Use only the natural sweetness from berries and the Selling quad city that thousands of chia seeds provide. Make with your favourite variety or combination of beans.
- 2 cups raspberries o other berries of choice
- 5 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- Stevia, if desired
- Add the raspberries, chia seeds and lemon to a blender and blend until well combined and nearly smooth.
- Pour into a jar, and refrigerate for l hour. It wi I thicken on standing.
- Use as a spread, or on top of breakfast dishes
- Keep refrigerated for 4 weeks.