- 500ml / 2 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 75g / 2.6oz chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or organic vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- pinch ground nutmeg
- Add the milk to a jug and add the chia seeds, vanilla bean powder and spices.
- If adding fruit, blend the fruit into the chia milk.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 3-4 minutes, or until thickened.
- Portion into half cup servings, top with fresh berries and granola.
- Pack these up and take them to work for an envious mid morning or afternoon snack!
- The puddings will keep for 3-4 days in the fridge.