Mixsit, spread, and dry. That’s all that’s needed to do to create these crunchy omega 3 filled crackers. Experiment with flavours and different herbs and spices as you desire.
- I cup flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal I carrot, grated
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tsp tamari
- I tsp dried oregano 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- good pinch black pepper
- 1/6 tsp onion powder 1/6 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all the ingredients leave to sit for 1O-15 minutes or until the mixture has thickened.
- Line the dehydrator tray with the sheet, or a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the mixture as thin as you can, 2-3 seeds thick, on the lined dehydrator trays.
- Score the mixture with a knife to create square cracker shapes.
- Dry for 12-36 hours at 4O-45C.
- Flip after 5 hours if you like, however not required.
- Break crackers along scored lines and store in an airtight container.