- 1kg Kangaroo Mince
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp himalayan salt
- In a large bowl, combine the kangaroo mince, with the ground spices.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs until just starting to froth.
- Add the eggs to the roo mince and mix through.
- Shape the patties into 150g-180g mounds. Heat 1-2 tbs coconut oil over medium heat in a medium frypan, then cook the roo burgers for 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with fresh greens, your favourite relish, pesto or mayo, and a side of slaw. If you’re not following a Paleo diet, then serve between a gluten free bun!