These vegetable pancakes are so satisfying. They have an almost fluffy texture and are full of herbs and spices. Try substituting part of the cauliflower for broccoli to include some greens in your morning.
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- FRESH SALSA:
- 5OOg / 17.5oz cauliflower florets
- 100g / 3.5 oz
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 scoop Modere Green Qi
- 2 ripe tomatoes,
- 1 red capsicum,
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- carrots, shredded
- Himalayan salt to taste Chopped
- good pinch salt
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
TO MAKE THE PANCAKES
- Process the cauliflower into fine crumbs.
- Beat the eggs with the turmeric, salt and pepper.
- 3 Add the cauliflower, shredded carrot, parsley and fennel seeds to the egg mixture and stir well.
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan over medium heat.
TO MAKE THE FRESH SALSA
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse 2-Z times until it all comes together.
- Add chilli, shallots or cucumber to the salsa
- Add 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture and cook for 3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until slightly browned and set.
- Cook the rest of the batter and serve with the salsa.