A light and flavoursome salad that is quick and easy to prepare for the warmer months
- 300g Chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups Chinese cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Medium carrot, julienned
- 1 Medium Lebanese cucumber, julienned
- 8 Snow pea pods, julienned
- 1/4 Cup fresh mint lease, finely sliced
- 1/2 Cup coriander, chopped (you can use the stalks)
- 1/4 Cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. salt reduced soy sauce
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a screw top jar and shake until well combined.
- Cover the base of a small pot with water. Add the sliced chicken and simmer until cooked, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- While the chicken is cooling, add the remaining salad ingredients in to a salad bowl and toss with your clean hands until well combined.
- Add the cooled chicken and coat with the salad dressing.
- Mix again until everything is well combined and coated in the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Amount Per Serving
Sodium 490.84mg 21%
Protein 42.64g 86%
- Calcium 161.57%
- Iron 4.10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.