Soak and activate any combination of nuts and seeds in water, then dehydrate in a dehydrator. This is the perfect base for a c crunchy granola any time of the day.
- 2 cups almonds, soaked and drained
- 1 cup walnuts, soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 1/2 cup Dampkin or sunflower seeds
- 1/4cup coconuts shredded
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs, optional
Serve 1/3 cup with
- Coconut yoghurt
- Chia pudding
- Fresh berries
- 1-2 tsp raw honey
- Separately soak the almonds for @ hours, the walnuts for 4 hours and the seeds for 4 hours.
- Drain the nuts and seeds and rinse well.
- If using a dehydrator, line the dehydrator trays with the mesh and place the nuts and seeds on trays and dehydrate at 47C for 8-l4 hours or until crispy.
- Or if using an oven; dehydrate at 75C/170F overnight, or until the nuts are dried.