Seaweed is just a vegetable from the sea, and it’s a nutritional powerhouse. It’s packed with Iodine plus magnesium, calcium, iron, and vitamins and antioxidants. Plus it adds a hit of flavour!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3 tbs fermented vegetable juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- 4 egg, 2 per person
- 2 tbs dulse flakes
- large handful purslane, or other fresh baby greens
- 1 tbs cold-pressed olive oil
- 1-2 radishes, sliced
- Himalayan salt to taste.
- 1/2 fresh fennel bulb, shaved
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- Smash the avocado flesh with the lemon juice, dulse and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Poach the eggs.
- 3 Meanwhile combine the purslane or baby greens, fennel, and celery in a bowl and add the olive oil and a good pinch of salt.
- Place the vegetables on the base of a plate and top with the smashed avocado, poached eggs and fermented vegetables.
- 5 Sprinkle with extra dulse and serve immediately.
1 thought on “SMASHED AVOCADO WITH DULSE & FERMENTED VEGETABLES”
Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It’s
the little changes that produce the biggest changes.
Many thanks for sharing!